I've suddenly lost ALL my audio devices

Roon Core Machine

Installed on my iMac (21,5 pouces, late 2009), 3,06Ghz intel Core 2 Duo, 12Go of DD3, starting hard drive SSD.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

All is wired (RJ45) to internet and between several audio devices, everything was functioning like a breeze in the last month just after installing Roon (it was easy and straight from the start of my Roon experience, March 2021, Roon core found the audio devices easily), it’s wired also to my NAS Synology DS214+ (DSM 6.2.4-25556), with several Go of music

Connected Audio Devices

Speakers of my iMac
Node 2 in my living room with Cambridge CXA60 Amplifier
Node 2i in my listening Room with a Rega Amplifier
GoogleCast Audio in my Bedroom with a FDA SMLS
GoogleCast Audio in my Garden with a FDA
Nvidia Shield in my HomeCinema

Library Size

Not a lot, more than 7000 tracks

Description of Issue

All of a sudden, I’ve lost all my audio devices in Roon. I’ve restart several times Roon (not uninstalled yet, I’m cold feet though). The most surprising thing is that all my devices are seen by Tidal and Spotify App, on my iMac or my Smartphone. So it’s seems to be a Roon issue
I’ve found an old picture of how the audio devices was found before the lost last monday !
Can you help me in the most seamless way ?

Capture d’écran 2021-08-27 à 10.00.18|304x500

1 Like

Hi @jean-marie_top, sorry for the trouble here. Can you try this:

• Exit out of Roon/Roon Server
  • Navigate to your Roon Database Location - Database\Registry\Core
  • Locate your tidal_account file and delete it
  • Try to start Roon again

Hello @dylan and @ged_hickman1
I 've deleted the tidal_account file, reloaded my RoonCore and effectively my audio devices are located again as set during the last months, effectively there’s an issue with this Tidal file
Thanks for the quick answer. I hope it will be fixed in the next Roon software update
Best regards
Jean-Marie, Bordeaux, France