Model Identifier: Macmini8,1
Processor Name: Quad-Core Intel Core i3
Processor Speed: 3.6 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 4
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 64 GB
System Firmware Version: 1554.120.19.0.0 (iBridge: 18.16.14663.0.0,0)
Serial Number (system): C07ZP1BNJYVY
Hardware UUID: A643BAC1-35C8-570A-842F-A3C9A4432305
Provisioning UDID: A643BAC1-35C8-570A-842F-A3C9A4432305
Activation Lock Status: Enabled

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Pair of Google Wifi routers, Mac connected via ethernet
Spectrum cable modem

Connected Audio Devices

1. KEF streaming to KEF wireless speakers
  2. Airplay to an Airport Express
  3. RoPieee to a raspberry PI

Library Size

400,000+ tracks

Description of Issue

I was on the Home Screen when the number of albums and tracks started to decrease rapidly. When it stopped I was left with 276692 tracks, after being over 400000. If I go to Library settings and click Clean Up Library, it shows 190272 deleted files. What’s going on?

Unfortunately it appears to be a reoccurrence of the Qobuz problem seen a few weeks back that is obviously not fully resolved yet.

This time around it does not appear to be affecting as many users as the last go around but results are the same.

Do NOT delete those files!!

Once Qobuz/Roon have resolved the issue they should get added back to your library but they obviously would not if you delete them

Hang in there, Roon are well aware and are hopefully working on a solution to implement soon.

1 Like

Hi @Vince_Deters

Just to confirm, are the tracks that are missing from Qobuz or from your local library?

If they’re from Qobuz, please see this post:

I don’t know for sure, but my local drives are fine and their contents have not changed, so I’ll assume it’s Qobuz tracks that are missing and fill out the form.

1 Like

There’s hope!

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/as-if-by-magic-qobuz-favourites-are-reappearing-in-my-library/167418

1 Like

Yep, everything is back now, and even in the right order. If you are still suffering and in case you didn’t know, my Qobuz favorites only disappeared from my Roon library, not from the My Qobuz bit of the Qobuz page, so you can at least kinda scan them if they haven’t come back properly.

It appears my tracks are back as well, as of this morning.

My Qobuz albums came back yesterday Aug 2

All Qobuz favorites are back in my library now.

Great news for all concerned.
Thank you Roon/ Qobuz for a speedy resolution.
:+1::+1:

Thanks, everyone, for the feedback. Qobuz has been re-processing those affected and continues to look into the cause of this. If anyone does come across this again, please fill the form mentioned in our post and we’ll take a look. Thanks!