KEF LS50 wireless, firmware 2.6, January 2023, not seen by Nucleus

Just awesome @gTunes so glad to hear that!

2 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen: I am pleased to report that gTunes is a gentleman & a scholar indeed. On his advice, I changed my Eero Gateway to “bridge” mode, which was a simple one-click wonder. I do appreciate the generosity and concern that all of you have offered me. And thanks too for the wonderful puns in your screen names, and for Placebophile’s lovely comment about my writing style. I am indeed a professional writer. But since writing books with footnotes pays less than flipping burgers, I have earned my daily bread for decades now by editing for architects, engineers, medical-research teams, accounting firms, and so forth—plus of course a whole array of other humanities PhDs in a screwball array of fields outside my own (cultural history). I have seen first-hand that the sci-tech is a nifty community with a fine share of the world’s quirky high-creative types. Peace be among and within you all. Cate

11 Likes

Nice work @gTunes, truly above and beyond!

And @Catherine_Wallace, so happy to see you are sorted now!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.