Kkbox "for you" list not found in Roon [Ticket In]

when i login kkbox in Roon, in the tab ’ for you’ list, it appears "there was an error loading your playlist (not found) "

@Connor
I started a new topic about this issue but I’m not sure why the mods merged it into an existing topic.

Regarding the VPN, yes I do use a VPN. However, everything was working fine before I updated Roon version 1382. I even considered if it might be related to the VPN so I turned it off but that didn’t make a difference either. BTW the operation system is macOS and it is latest version.

In additional, The PLAYLISTS section can load playlist properly, however FOR YOU section cannot load playlist properly.

Here is the original thread I post in here.

When I login kkbox in Roon, in the tab ’ for you’ list, it appears …

there was an error loading your playlist (not found)

A post was split to a new topic: Kkbox “for you” - there was an error loading your playlist (not found)

Hi @Brian_Kong,
Welcome to the Roon community. Thank you for letting us know about this issue. When you use the Kkbox app are you able to see your playlists?

Hi Daniel, yes I can if using KKBOX apps but not via Roon.

Hi @Brian_Kong,

If you head into Settings>Services>KKBox and manually sync your account, are you able to access the playlist?

Hi,

I headed into Settings>Services>KKBox and sync the library. The playlist does not appear. I also logged out KKbox and logged in again, but it still didnt work as well. Please advise.

Full form submission

What’s happening?

I'm having trouble playing music

What best describes your playback issue?

Other

I can't change my kkbox account on my desktop, but mobile does. I can't open any kkbox playlist and play any song in kkbox page, even I already login my kkbox account.

Hi @ZHENWEI_XU,

Your report shared symptoms with a Linux-only issue and likely was merged after a flare-up in reports of the latter. We’d be happy to investigate it here.

We’re investigating some issues with KKBOX sync - please keep us posted here if you don’t see improvements in the next few days.

Hi @Brian_Kong,

Please update your server and Roon remotes to the latest build and let me know if your issues persist. Thank you!

Full form submission

What’s happening?

Other

KKBOX > Daily picks for you shows "there was an error loading your playlist (NotFound).

Full form submission

What’s happening?

Other

Playing thru KKBOX, at the tab of "FOR YOU" and select the section of "Daily picks for you"
I try to click any picks, and it come out the error "There was an error loading your playlist (Not Found)"

I think it worked for previous version on Roon, but, I forgot when this issue is happened.

I can click any "Daily Picks" in KKBOX app at my iphone without any problem.

Can you advise how to solve this problem?

I have the same error, and it work before. Still waiting for the resolution!! :unamused:

Hi @Connor,

The issue is still present.

Hi,

I have updated both the roon server and apps to the latest version, but the problem still persists.

Hi @tingyeah33,
Thanks for writing in to let us know about this issue. Please try logging out of KKBOX in Roon and then signing in again. If this doesn’t resolve the issue let us know and we will investigate further.

Hi @Brian_Kong,

Have you added the playlists as your favorites in KKBOX? From Roon’s side, we’re not seeing any playlists added to your account.

I am referring to the suggested playlists by KKBOX by categories and history of songs played before, which could be viewed previously, but cannot for now.

I also have the same problem. It’s been like this for a couple of weeks now.
logging out and signing back in again doesn’t work

Thanks