Lampizator Atlantic SE dac not visible with Roon NUC

I’ve got the DAC as a reference and replacement for Chord Hugo 2. But I cannot see the DAC in the audio zone.
Any idea of resolve?

What is it connected to and how?

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Roon NUC via USB which it was same set up as my Chord Hugo2

My set up
Roon NUC i7 > Lampizator Atlantic SE via USB > Primaluma preamp tube via RCA.
Then power amplifier.

Have you selected USB via the ring?

1 Like

Please what do you mean USB via the ring?
Sorry I’ve selected USB by pressing the button in.
Also, It uses Amanero Combo 384 USB Interface

Please how can I get Roon core 1.7 connect / discover Amanero Combo 384 USB Interface for my DAC?

From the Lampizator Atlantic Manual.pdf

The USB module requires a driver for Windows to recognize it. MAC OS and LINUX work without any need for extra drivers.
We use three vendors of USB modules:
For ATLANTIC we use “Amanero” USB module: the driver is at www.amanero.com/drivers

It’s not clear what this is … could you clarify please …
Is it a Roon Nucleus +?

If not a Roon Nucleus, what operating system is this i7 NUC running?
I.e. Windows, ROCK, or a Linux (please specify in detail including version number)

If the OS is Windows have you loaded the required drivers?

PS Not sure if your saw the notice from Roon support, but it’s a holiday weekend in the US where most of the Roon guys are … so support with be limited over this period.

However, hopefully all the information you have provided / will provide will help them to give you the best advice when they follow this up for you.

I’m using roonlab NUC core server i7 Rock OS 1.7 latest version.
Lampizator Atlantic SE.
USB type : Amanero
USB flash : 1099
Any ideas of resolve?

Thanks for clarifying what OS the Roon Core is running on.

It’s possible that ROCK may not support the Amanero Combo 384 but this will need Roon’s @support team to confirm.

They will follow this up for you in due course.

or ask Lampizator’s tech support if it works with Linux.

Hi @qafro,

Can you share a screenshot of Settings > Audio?

If you connect the DAC to a different device is there any change? Does it show up in Roon?

1 Like

Resolved:
In the DAC nothing to set except pushing the front button in, in the NUC you go to Audio settings and define USB output (when everything is connected and powered. )

After defining the Amanero combo will show every time you go to choose NUC playback zone.

Thanks

1 Like

Did you enable “Amanero Combo 384” under Settings - Audio?

1 Like

Congrats! :sunglasses:
Enjoy beautiful music with your excellent Lampi DAC :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.