Latest software update is bad

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you’re experiencing here, @ben_k!

Starting out, may I kindly ask that you please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

May I ask that you elaborate on the above?

• Is Roon completely closing? Are remotes losing connection?
  • How often does this occur? Have you noticed any patterns as to when this happens?
  • Are none of your tracks stored on the Vault showing up in Roon?
  • Can you share a screenshot of Settings > Storage
  • If you try to add a watched folder from the Vault, what happens?
  • Is this only happening with Bluesound devices? If you play to System Output, do you experience the same behavior?
  • Since noticing this, have you tried rebooting your Core, networking hardware, and affected endpoints?

@Cintra_Antonio, may I ask that you expand on the issues you’re seeing, and can you please provide a brief description of your current setup as well?

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Are you only seeing these issues with the PowerNode 2? Is Roon and your PowerNode firmware up to date?

Regards,
Dylan