Latest update 1.0.221 hosed ROCK [resolved]

Hi everyone,

We have an idea about how we might be able to resolve this, but we haven’t been able to reproduce this issue on any of our devices in-house. If you’re interested in testing this solution for us we can send an updated image that contains the changes that we think might help here. Please let us know and we’ll pass the image along to you. Thanks!

Hi Dylan,

I’d very much like to try the updated image. Many thanks!

Martin

Hi @Martin_Fustes — Can you give us some details on your setup? NUC model, SSD model, any connected drives / internal storage, etc.

Can you also send a picture of the HDMI output so we can confirm it’s the same? Thanks!

Sure, it’s an Intel 8I3BEH3 NUC.
Transcend 256GB NVMe Pcle Gen3 x4 MTE110S M.2 SSD

ok i have the 128GB verison of that same drive and the same nuc here and i cant reproduce… we have an idea of what may have broken, so we’ve made a beta build… if you are interesting in testing it, please let @dylan know

Happy to help.

Thanks Danny. @dylan definitely interested in testing it!

If you need any more “in the wild” testers, i have an NUC8i3BEH with Samsung m.2 harddrive and a Samsung 960 QVO 4Tb media drive installed. It is not running right now, so it has not got the recent updates. (last running a couple of weeks ago)

(However, i just updated my MOCK on an Asus ROG B360 before reading any of these posts. All went. just fine though)

@Martin_Fustes — I sent you a PM.

I’m interested as well

Hi Dylan,
If possible, I would like to test your solution as I am currently unable to use Roon.

It is ROCK on NUC8i5BEH,
system drive: Transcend Solid State Drive, 3D NAND Flash Chip 128gb (TS128GMTE110S) - bought 02-jul-2019
storage internal drive: SSD Crucial MX500 2TB SATA3 (CT2000MX500SSD1) - bought 08-feb-2020
memory: 2x 8GB Crucial 4136 DDR4 (PC4–19200) SODIMM 260–pin - bought 02-jul-2019
Gigabit ethernet (router TP-Link AC750)
Remotes: PC Win10Pro64, Smartphone LGV30, iPad (6 gen)
Roon bridge - sotm sms-200 ultra neo, to Oppo bdp-205 USB DAC

Everything worked perfectly until today’s update.