Library disappearing one album at a time over and over again

Hey @John_Hunt – we discussed this and I believe @Eric followed up via PM.

There are some known issues in this area, but your experience seems to be uniquely unstable, and it’s really unfortunate these issues have dragged on for so long. @Eric is going to work with you see if we can nail down what’s going on here, as we continue to address the issues mentioned in the post I linked above.

Thanks for your patience here @John_Hunt!

I have the same problems with a Qnap NAS T809 Pro. All the settings mentioned here I have tried but the problem persists. Now it’s a daily problem and some times more times a day. It seems to progress. It seems that the trigger is also a Network loss when Roon is running. Some times by accident my network cable is pulled out my laptop a little. Apple has no secure Rj45 connection in a laptop.

I have a MacBook pro connected with El Capitan 10.11.6. Latest Qnap Firmware on the NAS. And the latest Roon version.

I reported the problem on 8 February 2016 direct by Roon. They send me back to the community forum. But good not find a similar subject. Now I have I hope to see a solution for this problem.

I have some expirements planned. Connect to an other NAS (Synology) (my back-up). Connect to an USB HD directly to the MacBook.

I will report back my findings when these experiments are completed.

5 posts were split to a new topic: Library counts down when adding new content