Lifetime Sub Meet and Greet

Just wanted to say hi and meet some of the other lifetime members.

Hello Daniel, another fellow lifetime member!

Located on the Left Coast of the U.S.

Signed up in the first week.

One of my best purchases of the year.

1 Like

Listening to some good music on my lifetime benefits, at the moment.

In for term of my natural life today. Will be very careful crossing roads for next 5 years !

Hi Rugby. Welcome to the rest of your life! I think I joined around the same time as bplexico and haven’t looked back. Great product.

I’m a lifer as well. Looking forward to all the new and exciting things coming down the pipe.

Nice to meet everyone. Once I saw where the product was headed and how responsive and dedicated the devs were it was a no-brainer. I’m looking forward to the next build, myself. I’ve just pulled a lot of albums from storage (~2k) and am looking forward to digitizing them.

Looking forward to digitizing 2K albums…man I was happy when I finished mine. Was a lot of work, but seeing your library grow and grooming it is a nice reward. And now with roon it looks beter than ever and with all the connections between albums, artists, etc…it is like re-discovering a lot of your library (O, did not now X and Y colaborated…).

Also saw the potential of the roon software and the responsiveness of the team behind roon and opted for the lifetime subscription as well.

Greetings from the Netherlands.

Yep, lifer as well :smile:

Roon made me listen to my music collection again.
Such a brilliant program.

Greetings from the Netherlands/Germany

Hello from the UK.
Lifer as well.
Looking forward to the IOS app and headless rollout.
It would be great if Raspberry Pi and Squeezebox could be developed as endpoints.

Another UK lifer here, also waiting for Pi and IOS to make it the ultimate

I have 2 mates who would sign up if (when) this is enabled

Another UK based Rooney here. As my real name is Mike perhaps I should have chosen Micky Rooney as my moniker :blush:

Have been signed up from the outset as I figure I’ll be “in profit” in about 3 years.

I’m a lifer and I love Roon. I particularly like how responsive Roon is compared to some of their competitors - great guys!

Kirk

1 Like

Hello All,

I am became a life-time member on July 11. It made absolute sense to me and appreciated the “gift” of a price reduction but that was not the determinant factor. The program’s UI/UX, look and feel. Features etc. I am on the East Coast. roon has changed the interface with computer audio in a significant way. I have not been this excited about a computer audio product in a long time. Feel like in excellent company.

The music’s the thing. The equipment seduces,
Richard

1 Like

Just became a lifer after having an annual subscription for 2 months.
I just couldn’t see myself going back to something less than Roon so I figured now would be a good time to upgrade :smile:

Looking forward to discovering what the future brings for this amazing product!
Cheers,
Lior

Welcome @Chikolad

1 Like

Lifer here, from Malaysia.

Greetings, Andy.

Lifer here from the USA Gulf Coast. Liking Roon. Appreciate the recent update. Awaiting RoonSpeaker app for my headless audio PC.

Hi, I say hello from Stockholm, Sweden. Lifetime since a couple of days. Happy!