Lifetime Sub Meet and Greet

Im in for eternity as we know it too…loving it and now my PS Audio DAC Junior is Rooning along nicely too

I’m in Singapore

5 Likes

Member from the US east coast, I have been a lifetime member since June of this year and am not looking back, totally worth every penny. I am looking forward to IOS BT connectivity with Roon.

2 Likes

New lifer here. I’ve been using iTunes to bounce audio around the house, but I’m thrilled to be switching to a cross-platform product that:

• has a funding source for development
  • is actively developing the features I care about and not adding bloat
  • works consistently
  • doesn’t crash

…and lets me easily play the same library, without resampling, on multiple computers. This is a premium price for a premium product.

Amazing work thus far.

4 Likes

Welcome Michael, I think you’ll find like a lot of us here that Roon brings back an enjoyment to music that easily wains under the computing tomfoolery embraced by many alternatives.

Far from perfect but full of striving enthusiasts.

SJB

1 Like

Greetings from Germany. Fell in love with roon in the first two days after using jriver for a decade now.

I love the clear cut, non bloated interface, the snappy perfpormanve, the great insights provided plus a very robust architecture that delivers music to mixed devices all over the house. This is something others have promised but never really delivered.

Please keep roon lean. There are a lot of excellent tools for ripping, tagging and physical organisation of music files. No need to reinvent the wheel. Stay focused on what you really shine.

9 Likes

Seconded. Roon is the first application to handle media library exploration, playback, and sharing in a way that feels truly innovative. I also appreciate it taking advantage of diverse hardware.

1 Like

Lifer here as well. I got hipped to Roon via some friends on Twitter. Once my trial ended, I went all in. It’s quirky, and sometimes counter-intuitive, but getting high res playback on my setup with a fairly nice, and art-filled UI is a joy.

1 Like

I’ve been a lifer since last week. I had tried JRiver, Asset UPNP (a really nice DLNA server), and Plex. Then I tried Roon on my 30K song collection, and I’ve been blown away.

Controlling thru my iPhone and playing through my Emotiva XMC-1, Denon AVR-4311 (Air Play), etc.

Loving it!

2 Likes

[quote=“CM_Harrington, post:67, topic:2727”]
a fairly nice, and art-filled UI is a joy
[/quote]:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome to the group

1 Like

I’ve got mine on an Xmc-1 too. In fact I have 2 xmc’s and both have Roon connected via hdmi from macmini bridges

1 Like

Totally missed this thread.
So a very belated “Hi, fellow lifetimers!”! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Multi-media Software Managers

Finally made the commitment to be a lifer. Taking a punt on the AUD/USD probably not getting much better than it is now. Looking forward to the new features.

1 Like

Lifer here. Canadian based in Salvador, Brasil.

1 Like

Count me in as a Lifetime subcriber. As of today.

I was within the 30-day of paying for Annual, and took the plunge.

Now, if ROCK is launched soon, it would be great. Already bought a NUC, which is sitting idle, waiting for ROCK…

1 Like

It’s under active testing @thyname. Wrinkles being ironed, collar straightened etc. No timeframe yet but it’s the next major thing I expect to see in Roon.

And welcome to you and all new lifers :sunglasses:.

@andybob

Great! The sooner the better. I paid for Lifetime and bought a NUC fully aware that ROCK may not launch for a while. Knowing the great Roon people around here , I know it is a matter of time

1 Like

Hello fellow Lifetimers.
I was in my second year of annual subscriptions and finally took the plunge today and went for lifetime. :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome! :smiley: