Listening to Electronic/House/techno/IDM/EDM

Amazing work by Tom Green, great mix of piano, noir jazz vibes and electronica.

RoonShareImage-636716051607417920

1 Like

oh yes, love his music. Have you also heard Ness?

1 Like

Continuing with my Global Underground collection - up to Sasha’s San Francisco mix. Bringing back some memories!

1 Like

For any soulful house music fans, the 6min30sec version in Tidal is the one to check out.

RoonShareImage-636716904612874450

1 Like

One more, for any soulful house fans out there.

RoonShareImage-636716914048103780

This Skylon album is amazing.

3 Likes

My favourite of Ott’s albums!

2 Likes

3 Likes

RoonShareImage-636716707027854010

2 Likes

Recondite. Makes commuting easier.

1 Like

Like it!
Reminds me very much of…

3 Likes

Yes, Shpongle’s Simon Posford was very inspired by Ozrics, and Ott did mastering on first 3 Shpongle albums and were releasing on Twisted records together. And one of Ozrics member Merv Peple went and formed his own psychill act called Eat Static who is in the same kinda genre as Ott and Shpongle

Its the dub beginning that reminded me…
I missed out on all the subsequent comings and goings by having turned to rock and metal (still true) . I used to associate the Ozrics with PWEI, and the Levellers but now I see that is quite wrong!

Answer Code Request

I think Merv Pepler (Eat Static) says that Steve Hillage (System 7) is a big influence on him

and…

Just so happens that I am biased since Eat Static and System 7 are almost on constant play here.

And they are both playing at Hebden Bridge UK at the end of September - guess who’s got tickets :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love Steve Hilliage music! Now I need to post Gong album to the non-electronic thread! :slight_smile:

Enjoying this track from Burnt Friedman’s latest album released 31 Aug.

I haven’t listened to this one in a while, but it’s a good chillout album. Track 5 - Santa Rosa - is worth a listen.

2 Likes