Lost core when updating software [answered - corrupted DB]

When updating from roon on a remote computer lost core on main computer. When opening roon, ask for log in information but never loads. Reloaded software, same result. Assistance please.

Hey @Robert_P_Ellis,

Just to clarify I understand correctly your complaint - you can no longer login your account on Roon Core client ? If so, what exactly is happening after you press Login button ? Does jellyfish (moving Roon logo) spin forever or app return an error? Have you tried to reboot the machine where Roon Cor is hosted ? Are you sure it has active internet connection ?

Furthermore, may I kindly ask you to please provide me with an expanded description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

-Vova

Sorry did not mean to sound like a complaint, just an issue. Very pleased with roon. JellIyfish continues to move. Yes I tried rebooting. Yes do have an active internet connection.

Roon V (not sure)
Windows 64 bit
Acer I5-7200 CPU@2.5GHZ 8GB ram
NAS server
6300 cds

Hey @Robert_P_Ellis,

Thanks for your answers. We’d like to examine Roon logs to understand what exactly is happening. I’ll send you a private message with instructions how to them.

Regards,
Vova

Vova,
This appears similar to what I have experienced as well. If the fix you ascertain is not specific to the original poster’s system, can you please post publicly?
Thank you,
Brian

Robert_P_Ellis-Roon_log.03.zip

I’ll contact you via PM shortly.