Lost Roon Endpoints

I’m seeing the same issue, but have lost all but two of my endpoints (which are a mix of wireless and wired connections). The two that are left, one is wireless (KEFs) and one is wired (Ropieee). I’ve tried restarting the core and no luck, those endpoints are not showing up at all in Settings → Audio.

I also can’t play anything on the wired endpoint, it just tries and tries but never makes it, and then I can’t stop it from trying; when I hit the stop button nothing happens.

Everything was working fine this morning before the update.

UPDATE: Strangely it can’t even find native Roon (Roon Bridge? RAAT?) on the MacBook where I’m loading the client. In Settings → Audio in the Roon client on my MBP I see that I can connect to my local MacBook via AirPlay but not via RAAT. Something seems way off after the update…

Hi @rcrawley ,

Can you please fill out this form? Thanks!

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.