Lost the breadcrumb trail roon reinstall where my original question went

Hate this stuff. let me reiterate with screenshots Again, had this Roon setup as it was given to me since 2016. Have 13353 tracks from CD’s going back to 1990, listen seldom Have a SOtM sms200 that MAY have an onboard HD with tracks. Tried to disassemble but it’s not built. well. It is the Only device connected by Lan to an AT&T router fiber optic. The SOtM has One USB Only and Only One Port out going by USB cable to a Rockna DAC. I have Mac Air that was updated to Ventura 13.2.1 1/1/23. All data from prior MacAir was transferred 1/1/22. Mainly use Roon for Tidal. I have been trying to add a new SMSL SU10 DAC unsuccessfully. Roon is my only source of music. Are there actual people in the paid employ of Roon? On the oother hand, Amazon Prime is bang for the buck, same $ too Help me make this work

@Robert_F moved your previous thread from earlier today to Support because in Uncategorized (where this one is now as well) few people are going to see it. Here it is:

And this is your older one:

You can always click your user icon and then go to your Activities where you see all your posts:

On other reply too, got it do it later thanks for putting up with me

1 Like