Lyngdorf MP-50 not Found on Network

The MP-50 Firmware 3.7 update is here, with Roon Ready support!

1 Like

@Marton_Sabli,
So is there now a dedicated ROON READY Input or do you need to create a new source input…is so how did you do this?
Thank you
Steve

Hi Steve

I assume your MP-50 is connected to the same home Network as your Roon Server. You only need to Discover your MP-50 on Roon Server and configure it as your zone. You select your Network input on MP 50 and start playing on Roon.

Could you possibly screen shot the Network input in the menu screen please

do you have to assign anything on the Network input?
is it on the input available on the remote control?
Steve

They are both on the same Network…Roon sees the MP50 but says only available for AirPlay?
Its annoying we wait a long time for Roon Ready and then i have difficulty setting it up.

Im sure I will get there.
Thank you, and Stay Safe
Regards
Steve.

After upgrading to Firmware 3.7, nothing needs to be done for me. Since I have MP-50 directly connected to my server, under Roon-Settings-Audio

1. Connected to Core: ASIO Lyngdorf Audio AS 1.03
  2. Roonready: Lyngdorf MP-50
  3. Other Network Devices: MP-50-xxxxxx (Lyngdorf MP-50) via Airplay

One thing worth noting is that by default, under Device Setup for the new RoonReady MP-50, Volume Control defaults to “Device Volume”. However, to my system and my ears, changing it to “Fixed Volume” improved sound quality a lot.

@Peter_Hsieh
Thank you very much for your reply.
Appreciated.
I have an Innuos Zenith MK3 as a core that is attached to Lyngdorf TDAI3400 stereo amplifier.
I will have another go tomorrow.
BR
Steve

16 posts were split to a new topic: MP-50 Not Showing Up in Roon

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.