M Scaler Discovery

Jimmy: I am wondering: Did this issue get fixed?

I am having a problem that seems somewhat similar. After months of successful use, Roon app running on 5 year old iPad connects to Nucleus+ across network (with router and switch) and Chord M Scaler endpoint, with 2 networked Audio Sources. But, then recently, cannot establish connection to the M Scaler. I have done some troubleshooting and consulted with my dealer. May open a case here, soon. Thanks.

Hello @Steve_Schermerhorn,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

I still have the problem.
But I think it comes from the wifi connection. Maybe the iPad changes the channel or the frequency.
When I restart, it’s better for a while.

I’m waiting the 2YU’s release with the 2go in replacement if the iPad. I hope it will be better.

Hi Nuwriy, I apologize for missing your message on this thread previously. I just opened a new case. Regards, Steve

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.