Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa

Why not push the boat out and go full snake oil and get an audiophile fuse.

Apparently this improves holographic resolution even when the power chain is a few miles long.

And itā€™s not even April 1st! :laughing:

Then you would need something like this -

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/mLNrLI3OBwg

Sorry, I donā€™t get this. Must be some sort of Brit humor, I mean, humour?:grinning:

Monty Python, it ainā€™t. Then again, what is?

Yes, a British eccentricity. When people say ā€œI donā€™t believe it!ā€ they tend to imitate Victor Meldrew. Definitely not Monty Python.

1 Like

And the beat goes on -

Enough already :wink:

Just letting Paul have his say, rambling and unconnected as it may be.
Some people hold his opinion to be sacrosanct.

1 Like

Maybe I will swap out the powerline light cable that came with my Naim Atom and see if it sounds any different with a big standard kettle lead. Donā€™t PS Audio also sell those ac regenerators to? Is the power in the US that crap.you have to wash it before using it.

1 Like

More madness.

My favourite remains the Cable Cookerā€¦

Iā€™m torn. Is it a spoof or real? Isnā€™t that scary that I canā€™t tell the difference?

I had to laugh the other day when looking at a website selling fairly standard hifi equipment (no exotic stuff) as they were offering ā€˜free burn inā€™ with all cables purchased. What would happen if I sent the cable back claiming it hadnā€™t been ā€˜burned inā€™?

Future shop offer that for speaker cable at no.extra charge you just wait longer to get it :slight_smile:

Now everyone will want one.

@ged_hickman1 - pretty sure itā€™s for real. Check out their website and FAQ.

Brilliant! How to get punters to pay more for second class post.

Buy musicā€¦ simples

I think you answered your own question. Trust your judgement and spend the money you save on music.

Iā€™m saving some scarce money by returning the PS Audio outlets. They donā€™t sound good and Iā€™ve learned my lesson. No more chasing snake oil. But I am keeping the Brickwall products. I really canā€™t hear any negative sound from them and they have cleaned up my wire jungle and I like their permanent surge protection.

1 Like