Membership/Download

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Sonic Transporter

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
I downloaded Roon trial on an HP laptop. I am now changing to a SonicTransporter so I can also use HQPlayer.

I purchased my Lifetime membership and it is to start in 2 days, Thursday, 26th.

If I continue to use the Lifetime on my HP until the SonicTransport arrives can I just download Roon and remove it from the HP?

No problem. If you want to keep all your work so far, then this KB article will help.

Hi @Brad_Rockwood,

Glad to have you on-board! As Brian mentioned, that guide should give you a good starting point, I would make sure that you create a backup and then restore it on the SonicTransporter when it arrives.

You can still keep Roon on the laptop, but instead of using it as a Core, you can use it to control the SonicTransporter! See Running Roon as a Remote Guide for more information in this regard. Any other questions you may have once you have then new setup in place, just let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.