Meridian Zones (MS200, 218, & ID40) intermittently disappearing then reappearing

I have just started getting the same problem, with Meridian zones (MS200, 218, ID40) intermittently disappearing and then reappearing. They’ve been stable since the launch of Roon, and I’m not aware of any changes to my network recently. All are connected via ethernet, the Core is running on an ‘always on’ Mac Mini.

Please let me know what you need in terms of additional information.

Thanks

Hi @thompo — Thank you for the feedback and sharing this observations you have made with us regarding the behavior of your Meridian zones. The insight is appreciated!

Moving forward, to help in our evaluation of this behavior you are reporting may I kindly ask you for the following information:

• Please expand on the description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• Please describe your network configuration/topology being sure to provide insight into any networking hardware you are currently implementing. I want to have a clear understanding as to how your devices are communicating and all the tools involved with making those connection possible.

• Are you noticing any patterns in behavior when the zones disappear and then re-appear?

-Eric

1 Like