Metadata error message occurring

i am currently having the same problem.

Hello @Leeon_Blowers, and welcome to the community!

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Also, if you reboot your Core, does this message persist?

Good afternoon, my system comprises of an innuos zenith mk3 music server which connects to the innuos phoenix which feeds my chord hugoTT dac, the system is being controlled by my MacBook pro. all communication through my network, innuos wired connection via LAN. Error message still there after complete re boot.

This error showed a few times last week then disappeared, i could get rid of it after rebooting the system but now it stays on.

Hello @Leeon_Blowers, thanks for the details! We have noticed customers in the past having this issue, and network interference has been the culprit. We’ve seen this stem from Firewall, AV, VPN, or VOIP system issues.

If you could test using the MacBook Pro as your core machine and seeing if that presents the same issue, that would be a great help in narrowing this down!

Hi, I changed the roon core to the MacBook and the problem disappeared, changing back to the innuos and the problem returns.

Interesting! Thanks for testing that. From your results, it would appear that the issue occurs from either the Innuos device or in how it’s connected to your network.

Is your Innuos connected directly to the router via LAN or do you have something else in between like a switch? Can you also clarify how your MacBook is connected to the router?

Lastly, could you try reinstalling RoonServer and see if we get the same result?

My MacBook is connected to my network via wifi, my innuos is hardwired
to my router via cat8 cable, there are no other items connected ie
switch etc. i have re-installed Roon and the problem persisted, i reset
the innuos twice and the problem still existed, after a hard reset of
The innuos the problem was fixed (this lasted 2 days). I have started
the system up today and the problem has come back, i now need to hard
Reset every day to eliminate the fault on the Zenith.

Can you note the exact local time + date when this issue next occurs and manually send me a copy of your Roon Logs by using these instructions? The best way to get them over to me would be via this folder. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.