Metadata improver error message icon

On my iPad I’m getting a warning icon in the top right of the screen detailing I have an error with the metadata improver, requires an software update. I’ve done the update on the server as well as my iPad. Any ideas? Is this an issue to be concerned with? Will it be fixed with an update shortly?

Hi @Michael_Large,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Is there any change if you reboot the Core machine?

Hello @Michael_Large, most users who have seen this message have resolved it by rebooting their device, please let me know if this helps you too!

I’d never seen this before until last night after I’d had to reboot my core as radio started playing up. I’ve just searched here, rebooted my core again and it has disappeared. Baffled me!

Had same problem. Red triangle with metadata improver error. restarted the core and all is well with the world…

11 posts were split to a new topic: Metadata Improver Paused on Antipodes K50