Metal music discussion šŸ¤˜ [2021-03]

Medium weight Metalā€¦ maybe steel? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

But what a classic cover :ok_hand::+1:t2:

1 Like

5 Likes

Yes, one of the most waited albums of 2021. I think first listen will start right after midnight!

1 Like

Iā€™m going to wait for Friday work hours close of business sit down with a large beverage to take it in properly
Reviews look a bit good!

1 Like

New Album is out!
The production is great (Andy Wallace at the mixing console sure helps).
Diverse, accessible, melodic.
https://i.imgur.com/RHtvgLu.png

3 Likes

I like it when more accessible producers tighten up harsh sounding bands (just a little) and bring out more of their melodic side. It makes a big difference even though the heaviness is still retained

Gojira had already started doing this on Magma and not everyone agrees itā€™s a good thing obviously ā€¦

Tom Dalgety for Tribulation another example

2 Likes

Gave this a listen last night and itā€™s a good shout Kevin.

1 Like

Sort of prog rock/metal, maybe iron ore?

1 Like

After 3 times listening (during work today), album is very good but not yet sure how I rank it with other Gojira albums. Need to give it more detailed listen and I will!

I have Gojira lined up for the weekend, but enjoying this now. Still think I am catching up from the top 2020 albumā€™s you guys posted.

@Barry_Scotton this might be one you would like if you have not already listened to it

3 Likes

@Michael_Harris Thanks Mike. Thatā€™s a new one on me so Iā€™ll give it a listen over the bank Holiday and let you know.

1 Like

Barry I hope you like it and enjoy that long weekend

You too Mike :+1:

419 posts were split to a new topic: Metal music discussion :metal: [2021-05]