Metal music discussion šŸ¤˜ [2021-05]

Not a very exciting cover I am afraidā€¦but what an album!
One of the staples of 90,s symphonic metalā€¦

7 Likes

Something for doom, death and classical fans that maybe many do not know. Virgin Black (Australia) made a trilogy of Requiem albums 2007, 2008 and (finally) 2018. Mezzo Forte is the recommendation for doom fans and Pianissimo for classical listeners (not metal album), Fortissimo is maybe the hardest one (death/doom) of the trilogy.

1 Like

Are these on Bandcamp?
Struggling to find them on Tidal or anywhere

1 Like

I thought they were in Tidal but I could not check because only use Qobuz (they are not there either). I looked and only Pianissimo is in Bandcamp.

So apologies, I thought they were in Tidal. I have had them on cd right after they were released. Shame because you could have liked Mezzo Forte and maybe also Pianissimo.

Thatā€™s exactly what I went looking for.

Bought 7 albums on Bandcamp today already including a few you recommended recently.

I might search for that on CD then and thanks for the heads-up. I have added Pianissimo to my wishlist now

2 Likes

I also had Bandcamp day today :slightly_smiling_face: only got two and forgot to buy Veldes album you recommended! Virgin Black have their own store (have not used that so do not know if it is ok or not) https://virginblack.store

1 Like

And you talk about meā€¦ :dollar::wink:

1 Like

Who could possibly leave you out of any conversation :grin:

Though you need to start spreading your money on Bandcampā€¦ Plenty of vinyl and cassettes on there now as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

4 Likes

@ds_2 good shout on this and the Vandor albums. Bought them both this week and enjoying them. A nice 15 minute track here

2 Likes

3 Likes

Another great cover :+1:

1 Like

6 posts were split to a new topic: Metal music discussion :metal: [2021-08]