Missing text after Roon update on Windows 10

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Windows 10.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Eithernet.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 Digital Preamplifier and DAC-Yamaha CX A 5100 preamp-Vincent SP 332 power amp.

Description Of Issue
I down loaded the recommended update to my software.

After completion, the setting menu is blank-when I search for an artist, select an album-the tracks are not named-therefore I cannot select my desired track.

I have closed and reopened Roon several times-same outcome. I can not reload from my last back-up because a cannot reach the tab settings menu is blank.

Please help 3rd day.

Hello @Clarence_Butler, I have renamed the thread to reflect better your problem. It seems to be similar to a number of other posters - you are not alone and @support will be along soon to help

Hi @Clarence_Butler,

Our team is currently investigating this issue as noted here:

Can you verify what kind of GPU your device is using?

Thanks!

Do you have an update that will fix the no text issue? Can you send me a link to the previous version so I can use Roon software? I am suffering

Hi @Clarence_Butler,

Downgrading is not supported due to incompatibility issues, but the team is working to resolve this issue as soon as possible and we will be sure to update you when we have new information.

Hello,

We’ve released a new update, Roon 1.7 Build 528, which contains improvements that we believe will help with the issues you are experiencing here. Please see our release notes below:

Thanks,
The Team At Roon Labs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.