Mobile bug on Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Greetings,

Bug: I’ve been using Roon with my new Samsung Galaxy Note 8, and the Roon search bar, when highlighted, just flicks the text entry screen up and back again; so I can’t enter search terms.

Preference: When I turn off the Bluetooth speaker, the phone takes over playback. This is different from Tidal and other services - when I turn off the Bluetooth speaker, playback stops.

Bug: Answering the phone with Roon continues playback over the call…

Thanks for looking into these issues…

…Steve>>>

I can help with the flicking of the text entry, If you mean that the keyboard pops up for a second and then disappears when trying to search in Roon, I have the same thing, and have a work-around. When in the Roon app, I have to turn off the Samsung feature that hides the Android nav buttons. You do this by double clicking the little dot all the way to the left when the nav buttons are visible.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Here is another mobile issue I’m having… I start Roon playing (via WiFi on my phone) and get into the shower. Regularly, after a minute or two, the WiFi drops and Roon stops playback. I’d like a setting that says AutoResume when WiFi reconnects. Otherwise I have a silent shower… :slight_smile:

Thanks!

…Steve>>>