Moby on Roon? WTF?

I have the same with Moby, and something similar with Sophia.

15 albums, 3 artists. Clicking on the Artist leads always to same (1) Album and (1) Single.

@dylan any updates on this please?

Hi @miguelito,

The technical team investigated and replicated this behavior, which is a critical step here. They have since filed a ticket with our development team. I can’t provide any specific timeframes on when a change will be implemented, but we will be sure to keep you updated here as new information is available.

Thanks for your patience while we’ve looked into this!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Excellent. I have similar issues with searches with many artists. Hopefully they will find the problem with Moby and it will solve a bunch of issues.

Thank you Miguel for drawing attention to this meta-data search issue!

1 Like

It is rather bizarre… I just went to Moby (artist) on my ipad, saw 59 albums, which looked about right (if I add the ones I have on streaming only). Then I went to my mac - same search - and now almost nothing. And back to my iPad now, and the same as on my mac - almost nothing. I am really puzzled.

In between the first successful display with 59 albums and the other two I added a Moby album to my local library (Suara Remixes). Maybe this is why it got screwed up?

I am glad they could reproduce the problem (I sent support my library backup). Hopefully this gets fixed.

Hi everyone,

We’ve made a change here in Roon 1.6 (Build 416) that we believe should address this behavior. Please update Roon and let us know if you’re still seeing any issues. You can read the full release notes here:

I updated this morning and that was the VERY FIRST THING I looked at. It does look like it’s been resolved. Thank you very much!

1 Like

YES! Also Sophia & New Order are displaying well! Awesome.