Moon Mind 2 Stuttering

Thanks.Appreciate that.

Anything from MOON

Anything ?

Hello @Outlaw,

We have exchanged multiple emails with the team at Simaudio regarding this issue and they’re continuing to investigate.

Once we’ve reached a conclusion and have next steps for you we will be sure to let you know.

-John

Okay thanks

Still nothing ???. Maybe it should be removed from Roon ready untill issue is fixed .

Hello @Outlaw,

I’ve reached out to the Simaudio team for an update.

-John

Thanks.Hopefully they will get back to you

Did Simaudio get back to you ?

Still no reply from Simaudio

Hello @Outlaw,

I spoke with the QA contact at Simaudio, they are currently unable to continue their investigation with the issue due to the COVID-19 situation. They reaffirmed their commitment to getting to the bottom of this once they are back in operation.

Out of curiosity, have you experimented with the “re-sync delay” setting in Device Setup?

-John

Yes tried re-sync.

I would like to see in Roon Ready and Roon Tested include known issues.

Hello @Outlaw,

I would like to see in Roon Ready and Roon Tested include known issues.

As per policy, I’ve forwarded this feature request to the product team and I’ll reiterate our “no comment” stance on future plans.

That being said, we’re always looking for ways to improve the Roon Ready and Roon Tested experience and urge you to stay tuned to future developments in the area.

-John

Still no word from them ?

Anything on this

Hello @Outlaw,

We’ve reached back out to Moon regarding the status on this, we’ll let you know as soon as they’ve replied.

-John

Okay Thanks.

Wow 2 weeks and still nothing from them.Thats a pretty poor way to do business on there part.

Hello @Outlaw,

They reached out yesterday to confirm that they have resumed working on the issue; they are waiting on a reply from us at the moment. Should go out today.

I’m sure the delay has been frustrating, but rest assured we’re back at this and trying to get it resolved.

-John