Moon Mind 2 Stuttering

Thanks John

Another 3 weeks gone by anything from Moon ?

Hello @Outlaw,

We have not heard from Moon, I’ll reach out again.

-John

Hello @Outlaw,

Update from Moon: After we provided some guidence in our last correspondence they’ve been able to reproduce the issue with greater frequency and are now full speed ahead on developing a fix.

-John

Thanks John.

Coming up on another 3 weeks.Anything more from Moon ?

Hello @Outlaw,

Good news, they’ve delivered a firmware for us to test that should fix the issue. We’ll let you know how it goes.

-John

Okay thanks.

How’s the testing going.Is Moon going to be coming out with a firmware release soon ?

Hello @Outlaw,

We’ve just confirmed the fix with our in-house unit, I would expect MOON to get this fix out shortly.

We really appreciate the patience here, this obviously took longer than anyone would have liked. That said, we hope you’ll be able to enjoy your music stutter-free very soon :headphones:

-John

1 Like

My subscription to Roon expires tomorrow.Moon has not yet released a firmware update .Do not feel like paying for another year if I still have a issue,This is going back to January of this year.

Hey @Outlaw,

This is Rebeka with accounts and I’m joining in on your conversation with @john. Thanks for your involvement so far.

I’ve gone ahead and added 30 day to your subscription to help. I can’t wait to see this resolved, as I’m sure you are too.

Cheers,
Rebeka

1 Like

Thanks Rebeka.I appreciate the extra 30 days.I just hope Moon will have the firmware released soon.

This guy is Tech support and knows nothing about it ? Little concerning.

Hello @Outlaw,

I’ve received the following message from the Simaudio team:

The update is planned for release on October 28th. Be advised, sometimes the update can not be seen in the app for a few hours or even days after the release.

Regarding the instructions on how to get the update for the client, he needs use the MOON MiND Controller app, click the Setting gear symbol in the top right corner and select his device.

In the “Firmware” section, he should see that the MOON 280D version is 1.21 and that 1.22 is available. Just click the “Update” button and the device will update itself.

-John

Also issue back i had in December can’t upsample to dsd 256 to moon mind all i get is snap crackle and pops.

Was working fine before update.Dont know why you moved this.I did not say it was stuttering.Audio is barely audible with all the static cracks and pops.

Did a fresh reinstall Rock issues continue