Moon Mind 2 Stuttering

Do lower DSD rates work as expected, the issue only happens on DSD 256?
What is the reported processing speed in signal path?
Are you using latest firmware?

Yes DSD 128 works fine.Was working fine before update

Blockquote

Latest Firmware.Processing speed 2.0.

How can I send you a video to show you whats going on ?

Put the video in Dropbox or similar and share the link.

Tried a clean install of Rock still problem exists.For a Roon Certified device I shure have alot of issues

hi @Outlaw, I have a mind2 that occasionally goes walkabout, but have found that power cycling the lot (mind, router, switch, computer) usually resolves the issues. if you’ve already done that, apologies for the useless advice

good luck

Thanks tried all that and fresh install Roon Rock still no luck with DSD 256 issues.

Any ideas how to solve.Little frustating when I have A Roon ready device.Took from January of last year untill October to fix issues so I signed up for another year.Worked from middle of October untill 1.8.So out of 13 months only have had 3.5 months of it properly working.

I guess I’m stuck with a Roon Ready device with issues ? Can not play dsd 256 music is barely audible due to cracks pops.Really frustrating.

Hello @Outlaw,

Noris let me know of this issue today, can you let me know what firmware you’re running?

-John

Moon 280D version 1.22 Mind module version 1.11.

How do i send you video ?

Moon 280D version 1.22 Mind module version 1.11

Yikes, I’m able to confirm MQA > DSD 256 crackling!

I don’t like that at all. Luckily I don’t have any (except samples) DSD256.

Moon 390 preamp version 1.16
Mind module 1.11
MQA version 1.02

Edit: Go Canucks!

Actually, I seem to get it no matter what plays beforehand. I’ll try another sample DSD256.

For me it doesn’t matter what I play at dsd 256.Sounds like I’m popping popcorn.

Ok, I can confirm that. It really messes with the preamp (dac). Even when you stop playing the popping track and then start anything else (non DSD256) the new track fails and you need to start another before it goes back to normal.

Yes when stop playing still popping .So its just not me.

dsd 128 works fine for me without issue.Same for you ?