Multiple Roon Remotes accessing one instance of RoonServer?

I am guessing that this is not a good idea, but I have not been able to identify any specific issues. I have been having issues with dropping connections and am wondering if having remotes running from Win 10 desktop and iOS remotes might be causing the issue?
Thanks.
Nick

I’m pretty sure Roon is designed to run this way so I don’t think it’s a bad idea at all.

I use multi remotes on multiple iOS devices and on a win 10 computer all the time with no problems. Sometimes all at once pointing to the same zone and sometimes pointing to and controlling different zones at the same time.

Running Roonserver on a sonic transporter i5 as think you are.

Hi @ukinne66 ---- Thank you for the report and the feedback. Roon is designed to function with multiple remotes across various platforms, so I can confirm that the behavior being reported is not likely due to the difference in operating systems.

Moving forward to help aide in my evaluation of this issue you are experiencing may I kindly ask you to please provide me with the following information:

1. A brief but accurate description of your current setup as seen here.

2. Please describe your network configuration/topology, as well as providing insight into any networking hardware you may be implementing. I want to understand exactly how your devices are communicating and what tools are being used to make those connections possible.

-Eric