Blues für John Henry

1 Like

RoonShareImage-637856979472954690

A good old East-German Band:

Fieber

1 Like

5 Likes

2 Likes

John McLaughlin has four performance dates in Germany scheduled in July. I’m so jealous, I’m almost ready to travel there to see him (and the 4th Dimension).

1 Like

»The world’s greatest guitarist« – Pat Metheny

Mr. Metheny is one of my favorites. I’ve seen John McLaughlin play live three times. He is also one of the superb guitarists alive today. I saw him play at a small venue with Paco de Lucia and Al Di Meola (The Guitar Trio). Absolutely breathtaking. I need to start looking for Pat Metheny in concert !

1 Like

Talented, versatile, always reinventing themselves, former Hamburger Schule, eloquent and and culturally enriching, but not always what I want to hear.

This album was released on January 28, 2022 Putin had other plans.

2 Likes

It reminds me of Electra as well as Jethro Tull and much of the progressive rock scene. I also like to browse here:

Label Sechzehnzehn Musikproduktion Qobuz

…According to ‘Jazzthing’, the Tied & Tickled Trio has set out to delight the nation with “unseemly intensity, the courage to make ingenious mistakes and sparkling melodic gems in the dirt”. In a similar vein, Zeit author Ulrich Stock ejaculates. And LAUT also joins the ranks of those who simply can’t find anything wrong with “Observing Systems”.

The CD is packed with organic, melodic instrumental jazz that caters to the extended listening habits of a sophisticated mainstream audience as well as those of a hardcore jazz freak…

© Laut

1 Like

Was passiert, wenn sich der Musiker Apparat (Sascha Ring) und das DJ-Duo Modeselektor (Gernot Bronsert und Sebastian Szary) zusammenschließen? Es entsteht, der Name sagt alles, die Gruppe Moderat.

I guess I need more tutoring to warm up to familiar or unusual sounds of electronic here.

1 Like

Thank you Uwe for your infos.

I found them longer ago because members of The Nowist in this project.

Cheerio :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

From the same ‘notwist cosmos’
Very good

2 Likes

Should it be a can of beans? I’ve been taking vitamin C like this since the 70s.

3 Likes

I needed a break, but the music keeps playing for me. So I was sort of solo for a while, like the front woman here:

Folter für alte, weiße Männer

1 Like

:grinning:

4 Likes

Rock 1. Jan. 1978 - 6 Tracks - 40m 14s

La Dusseldorf’s Viva crystallized Klaus Dinger’s progressive rock vision into a symphony of swirling guitars, rich keyboard melodies and driving percussive beats. The magnum opus “Cha, Cha 2000,” will forever stand as one of the all-time anthems of futurist rock & roll.

© Archie Patterson /TiVo

It totally passed me by, but a good community helps catch up!

2 Likes

Legendary concerts

1 Like

I did not know that they have made so much LPs… :rofl: of course, the most important is always in front

1 Like

4 Likes