Music Lovers: Post Some YouTube Clips šŸ“¹

Waitng for the new album comming out soon.

The most expensive strings in the world, apparently. Leaving that aside, this is some pretty awesome playing.

2 Likes

John Butler Trio - Ocean - Live at Red Rocks

Music starts at about 1:17

1 Like
3 Likes

Nynke Laverman - Plant

1 Like

Dedicated to Vangelis. I really love the story :slight_smile:

1 Like
3 Likes

Very nice indeed and thanks for sharing. If I was picky Iā€™d have preferred Etude 8 :wink:

My favā€™s are 11, 18 and 20.

1 Like
1 Like

Toyah Wilcox and Robert Fripp. The Sunday lunch time videos are great fun.
p.s Toyah never looked better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ICfWY6CvnY

2 Likes

You stole my thunder. Iā€™ll post anyway because it is a laugh.

The way to grow older -

2 Likes

This is possibly the best Music Video you will ever seeā€¦

7 Likes

Like Mick, a rockā€™nā€™ roll animal.

1 Like

Elles Bailey has been supporting Walter Trout on tour, and this happened. Check out Joe Wilkins guitar solosā€¦

Donā€™t you just love it when the support act becomes a high lite of the showā€¦ Well done Elles and Joeā€¦

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/CseV2SA.png

Grace Potter on the inspiration behind ā€œEachotherā€: ā€œThe chorus of the song just kind of exploded out of my heart all at once. It was about five days into the quarantine, and I had just gotten off the phone with a friend who was having a really tough time with the isolation. I was in our living room, watching my son & husband fixing our broken train set and found myself flooded with an overwhelming sense of gratitude & contentment. The onset of COVID-19 was a shock to humanityā€™s system and has brought on so many reality checks. We may not all be affected in the same ways, but we are all going through this pandemic together as a human race. It is incredibly humbling. Itā€™s invited me to really take account of the things that matter most, which arenā€™t things at allā€¦theyā€™re people.ā€

1 Like

This guy is really good.

2 Likes