My BeoPlay A6 stopped being recognized

Upon first installation of Roon, my BeoPlay A6 worked. Disturbingly, Roon defaulted to 100% volume when I first used to software. After correcting that and paying a few songs, I paused and switched to my Auralic Aries. I played a couple songs there and the Roon app crashed. After restarting the app, the BeoPlay was no longer discoverable (by Roon). It works completely fine with my iOS devices and I have rebooted the server the Roon core is running on as well as the BeoPlay and my iPhone to no avail. The BeoPlay simply does not show up any more in the networked devices section in Roon.

Please help!!!

Also, what is the support contact number? I can’t seem to find a 1-800 number where I can talk to live support for these issues.

Hi @Robert_Murray – sorry for the trouble here. Can you give me a little more information about your system?

Specifically, I’d be interested to know what kind of system your core is running on, whether any firewalls are active, what kind of network hardware you’re using, and how you’re connected, meaning wireless or wired connection.

We don’t offer any phone support right now, but I’m sure we can get this resolved for you. Thanks in advance for your patience.