My iTunes library just disappeared from Roon

Hi. I seem to have the same issue as Neil. My iTunes library just disappeared from Roon. Roon is also not scanning my iMac for new music (I am purchasing music from Qobuz). I also are un able to add additional shares or folders for Roon to scan. The issues are the same as for Neil. The error message I always the same: “unexpected error”. Any help is appreciated. Thx

Bor

Hi,

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hello @BOR_VAN_DER_WEERDEN,

Carl is correct, it would be helpful to know your current setup so we can assist you further. I’d also like to see a screenshot of your storage location, which can be found in settings.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.