Nativ Vita showing uncertified

@Kirk_S - put your email in a Private Message (PM) to @Michael_Jarman, please. Don’t post it in the public forum - it’s likely to get harvested by spambots…

2 Likes

I appreciate Geoff’s guidance to send a PM but can’t find a way from your profile. Please delete spaces and replace “-at-” with @ and use this address:
[Moderator: Removed public email address]

Thank you!

1 Like

Just click on username, then ‘Message’…

Hi @Kirk_S,
I’ve adjusted your forum account’s status, can you try again now.

1 Like

Thank you! I have responded as you advised, via PM.

Hi Michael, I also need the recovery file…would you be so kind to share it please.
Thx

If you DM me your email (not on this open thread - see warnings from our host, above) your email address I’ll email the file to you.

I dont know why but i cant send dm to you…dont see that option…any help please…

If you clicked on his avatar and didn’t get a box to send a message, then it’s probably because you haven’t been on the forum long enough.

One of the @moderators can fix that.

2 Likes

You should be able to send a PM now.

1 Like

Yes i can!..thxs

1 Like

Hi Michael, any chance I can get those recovery files?

Jose

If you PM me your email (not on this open thread - see warnings from our host, above) your email address I’ll email the file to you.

Hi MIchael, I’d love the vita recovery files if you have them - I don’t seem to be able to DM you though, the option to message you doesn’t appear when I click on your profile I’m afraid?

What version of the recovery file is it, 1.6 or older? Do you know if it still works on the reliance to do anything online via the nativsound.com url (so, as a result of them disappearing, does not work)?

Many thanks
Neil

@Neil_Jones3 - I’ve bumped your status level up a bit. You should now be able to send a PM.

I emailed you a link to the file. Hopefully you received.

Hi Michael,

Apologies for the late reply - no sign of any email I’m afraid - I didn’t see it in my Junk folder either?

Many thanks
Neil

Hi I try to contact Michael_Jarman in order to obtain a link to get the firmware for my native vita. Can community operator give access to DM Michael please - Thanks - Leo

@Michael_Jarman can you help?

Welcome to the Roon community, @Leo_Welkenhuysen.

You send a PM by visiting @Michael_Jarman’s profile.