Native music folder stopped showing songs

I updated to the newest Roon on software and my native music folder stoped showing songs??? any ideas plus i updated the sever to Version: 2.8 @support

SONICTRANSPORTER I9 OPTICAL / Roon 1.7 build 610

Hello @Brent_Bolthouse1, can you send me a screenshot of settings>storage?

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

it’s pretty simple it not a network problem it on my Music sever( SONICTRANSPORTER I9 OPTICAL software 2.8) after Roon the last update, Roon could not see my music files in the default Music folder, please look at the photo as you can see all it see now is 59 tracks in defalt Music folder…the work around i did was added a new watch folder that was the same folder as the default Music folder, i did not move any files, and they all could be seen… does this all make sense ?

Hello @Brent_Bolthouse1, and thanks for the screenshot! Could you also provide a screenshot of the music folder in file explorer/ finder? I’d also like to collect logs from your core as well, could you please use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.