Network Error ; Can't Log in

Hi,
My Roon rock has not switched on for few weeks (replaced by new Mac Mini), today I tried to login and got Network error (Pink box) Please check your internet connection. All other device running Roon i.e. Mac Mini, Mac Pro are working fine.

I have reboot my modem, all routers, restart my Roon Rock, connecting to different switch, still can’t solve this issue.

Hi @mitchell_lim,

So we can better assist you, please describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Are you able to log in to the Mac Mini without issue still?

Is there any difference in how the ROCK device and the Mac are connected?

Can you access the ROCK web UI?

Ok, the Roon Rock is on the same network with a Mac Mini (on a same switch), the Mac Mini is no issue at all, I can login Roon and works pretty well. Yes, I can access the Rock web UI with no issue, it is just not able to login my Roon account with my Rock, I moved my Rock to other place with differnct network but with the same result.

The Rock used to work pretty well, yesterday when I tried to login, a warning pop up saying that it was linked with too many computers, therefore, I log out and failed to log in again.

I have done the Restore, which did not help, then forced me to reinstall the Roon Rock software , badly I got a installation problem (please see my another post) Kernel Panic while installing

An update, a reseat of RAM and SSD board, solved part of the issue.

I still can’t log in to Roon account, with a message of Network error - with my new Asus router. But I can with my Mac Mini’s Roon

I switched back to my previous router Apple Extreme, and I can login, so something wrong between my Asus with Roon Rock, but not Roon Mac Mini

Finally it solved by changing the DNS server …

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.