Network error - Verifique conexion a internet

Hola, soy nuevo en roon. intentando el periodo de prueba pero no puedo iniciar sesiòn.
Siempre sale Network error verifique su conexiòn a internet
obviamente puedo conectar a internet otros programas y navegar libremente.
Aguardo respuesta
Gracias

Google Translation

Hello, I am new to Roon. trying the trial period but I can’t login.
Network error always comes out check your internet connection.
Obviously I can connect other programs to the internet and browse freely.
I await an answer
Thank you

Hi,

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Para que el equipo de @support de Roon lo ayude mejor, proporcione una breve descripción de su configuración actual utilizando este enlace como guía.

Buenos días
Estoy usando una PC con windows 10. Conexión por ethernet a modem de la prestadora.
Obviamente puedo navegar y utilizar otras aplicaciones como Tidal por ejemplo en ese mismo equipo.
Gracias

Via Google Translate

Good Morning
I am using a Windows 10 PC. Ethernet connection to the provider’s modem.
Obviously I can browse and use other applications like Tidal for example on that same computer.
Thank you

Hi @Sergio_Irisarri!

So we can better understand the exact error you’re seeing, would you kindly share a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

Based on the error you’re seeing, it’s possible that there is a network issue preventing connection to our servers, or it’s possible that something on the Core machine is preventing the connection. Can you try temporarily disabling any firewall and antivirus on the Core? Is there any change when you do so?

Via Google Translate

Para que podamos entender mejor el error exacto que está viendo, ¿podría compartir una captura de pantalla de lo que está viendo?

Según el error que está viendo, es posible que haya un problema de red que impida la conexión a nuestros servidores, o es posible que algo en la máquina Core esté impidiendo la conexión. ¿Puedes intentar temporalmente deshabilitar cualquier firewall y antivirus en el Core? ¿Hay algún cambio cuando lo haces?

Gracias Dylan por la pronta respuesta. Con firewall y antivirus desabilitado es el mismo mensaje de error.
Adjunto la imagen

Via Google Translate

Thanks Dylan for the prompt response. With firewall and antivirus disabled is the same error message.
I attach the image

Hi @Sergio_Irisarri,

Thanks for giving that a go. Would you kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link?

via Google Translate

Gracias por intentarlo. ¿Podría utilizar las instrucciones encontradas aquí y enviarnos a través de un conjunto de registros utilizando un enlace de Dropbox compartido?

Buenas tardes Dylan
Espero que este bien el siguiente enlace.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AUflso1C0pvLE5saJO4pDebSHnIyIdAb/view?usp=sharing
Muchas gracias
Sergio

Via Google Translate

Good afternoon Dylan
I hope the following link is good.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AUflso1C0pvLE5saJO4pDebSHnIyIdAb/view?usp=sharing
Thank you very much
Sergio

Thanks for sending that over, @Sergio_Irisarri.

I’ll get this to the team for analysis and will follow up with you soon!

via Google Translate

Gracias por enviar eso, @Sergio_Irisarri.

¡Llevaré esto al equipo para que lo analice y lo contactaré pronto!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.