New Installation

Hey @George_Seiffert,

I apologize for the difficulties you are having here, and I appreciate your feedback about our support process. We sometimes hear from people wondering about phone support, email support, or other more traditional methods, and we almost always win them over by resolving problems here every day. I can tell you that we stand behind our products and our support 100%.

Every support thread on this site is tracked by someone on our staff, and they frequently loop in senior staff or developers for feedback. Nearly everyone in our company spends time on this site.

I’m sure that we can find the root cause of the behavior you’re seeing, but in order to properly do so, we will need a little more information about your current setup. Knowing what kind of devices you are using, the specs of your Core, and your networking setup can give us great insight into what may be happening.

When you get the chance, if you can provide this information using this link as a guide (in particular, please note the GPU), along with a screenshot of Settings > Library in Roon, the team will be able to gain greater insight into what exactly is happening and be able to guide you down the path to have a great Roon experience.

If you have any questions please let me know!

Kind Regards,
Dylan