New Qobuz Problem

Just now when I try to find Qobuz albums that are not already in my library, nothing shows. Is this a temporary problem with Qobuz or Roon, or is there a problem with my system for some reason?

Actually I realize that I’m not showing any of the Qobuz albums in my library either!

I had this problem two days last week. Roon could only see my local music and found nothing in Qobuz. I was writing a ticket to Qobuz and suddenly it all came back.

24 hrs later, it occurred again. I tried rebooting amp, NUC, Auralic, Denafrips…nothing. I then unplugged the hub/switch, and everything returned. I had a similar experience (had forgotten) in the home theater (my stereo and home theater are not related in my home).

Hi @Peter_Holmes,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Since experiencing this issue have you tried rebooting your Core machine?

I use an Innuos Zenith MkII which is fed by an ethernet cable attached to a Netgear Powerline adaptor. The Innuos is connected by a usb cable to an Ayre DAC, which is connected to an Ayre preamp and a Bryston power amp. I use my ipad or my iphone to control the Innuos. I tried rebooting the Innuos, and the rest of the system, but the problem remains. I don’t know if this could have anything to do with the problem, but I changed my Roon password shortly before I noticed the problem, but I believe I’ve updated the new password in my settings.

Qobuz is back! Somehow Qobuz had disconnected me from the system (but apparently it took quite a while before it showed that in my Roon settings because I had checked shortly after the problem arose and it showed I was still signed in). So once I signed back in all my Qobuz albums returned.

Hi @Peter_Holmes,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.