New Releases For You - Not Updating With More Recent Suggestions [Resolved]

All ok here too. Seemed to sort itself an hour or so ago. Phew!

Michael

1 Like

Yep here also same problem and not resolved. Still recommended around the 26th of february.

Not resolved Dylan. This is doing my head in :sweat_smile:

EDIT: Just had one release show up. Same release under Albums and Singles. Clicked on it and it disappeared :rofl:

It seems to be working for me now. Make sure you change the sorting from relevance to newest, otherwise at least I tend to have the same albums shown in the first smaller selection you get on the home screen for quite some time.

1 Like

I wish I could make any changes to sorting but the whole new releases section is missing :slight_smile:

From what I’ve seen, the section is only displayed if there are new releases for you that it can show. This can be confusing for the user, but it’s ok after you get used to it.

Huh, I don’t think I ever never saw this section tbh. Now I will pay attention. :thinking:

It just popped up on mine. Both Albums and Singles sections display the same release with the newest one being April 9th and I already have all of them in my library.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.