New Tidal albums not showing up in Roon

Thanks for following up on this. Besides a great app, great customer service is very much appreciated.

I have a US account and the link is:

Why would an album that is playable in Tidal app/browser not be available in Roon?
e.g. We Were Here by Boy, released 21 Aug 2015

I have a German account and the link is:

That is what I was saying, it’s not just this Panda Bear album, there are several new albums that didn’t get added. Gets me worried that this is happening each Friday and Room will be continually out of sync. I’ll have to see if I can find some other examples from prior week.

I"m hoping they get a whole new file and not just trying to plug the missing holes.

So, it looks like the issue is just within the last 2 weeks with a pretty good amount of new releases missing. Not only are we missing new ones this week, but the ones from last week never showed up.

Please, please, get this fix right away. It seems to be a bigger problem than I first thought.

So US account, all these are not showing up:

From Last week:

I posted about this issue in one posting started back in May by Chris Connaker titled “TIDAL Results Different Between Roon & TIDAL App”. There is a pretty long delay between the time that new listings appear in Tidal and on Roon. Would be great to see this time lapse tighten a bit. I got an email from Tidal yesterday talking about how they now have 33 Van Morrison albums but many of them do not show up in Roon. The example I gave in the older posting was the new Steep Canyon Ranger’s CD titled “Radio” that was released yesterday. Roon has 3 songs from it listed under 3 separate album listings. But Tidal has the full album.

Hey guys – I appreciate the feedback here.

We’re aware of an issue preventing our Tidal database from upgrading regularly, like it does under normal circumstances. We’re hoping to have things fixed in the next day or two, so for now we appreciate everyone’s patience here.

We know this is frustrating guys, and we’re working to make sure that in the future, we minimize how long it takes for new Tidal releases to make it into our database. Expect an update on this soon.

Sorry for the trouble guys!

Those of us using Tidal since its inception are pretty spoiled by its wealth of great music and now we only want to access it through the best software which is Roon. We look forward to Tuesday and Friday release dates of new albums. So please take it as a compliment that we’d much rather use Roon than the poorly implemented Mac Tidal interface or their IOS App. I get soooo many dropouts on their Mac app. I think all of us appreciate your rapid response to our myriad of support questions. I’m playing the new Tidal Van Morrison playlist right now through Roon. Nice.

Any update with this issue?

@mike. any update…please, as Roon is missing a lot of the new releases right now.

I’m waiting patiently too.

To me this isn’t a delay issue since there are new albums showing up each Friday. It’s something out of sync. It would be one thing if all new releases didn’t show up for a day or two. Here, there are missing albums that have never showed up. But as said, it seems that recent issue only goes back 2 weeks.

Once fix in place, I’ll try to see if I can still find missing albums.

Only after iOS. :wink:

iOS is with Apple for approval…nothing to do but to wait. :slight_smile:

Patience, grasshopper. All things in their appropriate time. Cut he debs some slack. :wink:

Sorry,fritzg I have no idea what you are talking about?

Also mike at Roon already said should be fixed within a day or two. If not fixed by tomorrow, I hope he’ll chime in.

There was the other issue of allmusic info not showing up right away and think this will be fixed too. I have separate thread on that.

Yeah, same underlying issue, and I just confirmed that a fix is in progress now guys.

Appreciate everyone’s patience here!

Thanks Mike for the info.

Was just having a little fun. Mistook you for someone else as well. No worries.

No worries, I was just thrown off a little.

I was mostly making fun of myself. I was skewered in another thread for being impatient about the iOS version. I also mentioned this problem a while back and was told to be patient that it was a Tidal issue keeping new releases for their app.