No artwork on the screen

Hi
Since the latest update I have no artwork on the screen when I start my Roon. If I start from NDX2, everything is OK. Do you know what’a the problem ? Naim Or Roon ?
Thanks

Hi @pierre_jubinville,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Is this happening on all remote devices? Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

set up
Roon Core Nucleus

Roon Remote
Ipad , Samsung S8+.

Output
Ethernet and Naim NDX2 Dac

Rotor
Asus 3200 (2.4-5)

Issue
No artwork everyday since the latest Roon update I don’t know when I start the machine. This morning I reinstalled two apps on my Ipad. But with no result. Also, I closed my Naim 60 seconds .

thanks

Hi @pierre_jubinville,

Is this happening on both the iPad and the Samsung? Outside of the artwork missing is Roon functioning properly?

Can you share a screenshot from one of the remotes of what you’re seeing?

HI
Yes on the both device again this morning. And if I choose NAIM app to open my system, it’s ok. The issue came from Roon. A problem with the nucleus ! And I can’t take a shot of what I seeing because it’s a black screen on my Naim. Same issue since the lastest update. Roon works well outside the artwork. Maybe a problem with roon ready

Please I just want to know what to do with this issue ? Is it the nucleus or Naim.
Thanks

Hi @pierre_jubinville,

Just to confirm — You’re referring to seeing artwork on the Naim’s display and not the artwork on the Roon remote, correct?

Since experiencing this issue have you tried rebooting the Nucleus from the Nucleus Web Administration Interface?

HI
yes i’m referring to seing artwork on the Naim Display. When I start Roon every morning there is no artwork on my Naim NDX2. Roon remote is OK. But if I Have artwork when I start from the Naim App.
Yes the reboot is done. But I will try again.
thanks

I thing maybe the roon ready on my ndx2 doesn’t work well. I’m always have issue with the artwork. I did two or tree reboots. And last night roon stop playing music. Only the radio works well.

Hi @pierre_jubinville,

Can you share a screenshot of the Signal Path when playing to the Naim?

I will do a factory resset on my Ndx 2
Pierre