No playback possible

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Innuis Zen MK3

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type)
Devialet 220 PRO

Description Of Issue
Hi there,

Starting yesterday with the Google cloud problem; today (at first sight) everything looked normal. All my albums are there, my tags, my playlists… (All the connections work, my Tidal account is fine also is my Wifi and my Innuos core).

And now the following is my problem: As mentioned, I can chose all my albums, all the tracks but when I hit the play button, nothing happens, even the clock (length of the title) won’t start. So no music at all.

I even reinstalled the Roon App, but with no success. I really don’t know what to try else.

Thanks for any help !!

Have you rebooted everything?

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

hi,

I use the following setup: As Roon Core i use a Innuos ZEN MK3 Server which is linked directly to a Devialet 220 PRO who (normaly) produce a wonderful Sound via my BW 805 D3 Speakers.

The Innuos is linked into my home network driven by a High Speed Fritzbox 7490. The Ronn App is used via a Samsung Tab S5 .

The whole system worked just fine for 3 Weeks now in a row. No modification ( by myself) had be done. It started all yesterday with the Google Cloud Problem.

I just shut down my music server and made a restart to the Galaxy Tab. I don’t know if that’s the reason but is working now.

Thanks for your time !!

Hello @Joel_Gindt, glad things are working again! Please let us know if the issue returns.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.