No sound plays, sometimes reboot helps

I have been experiencing this behaviour today.

It predominantly affects a Raspberry Pi endpoint fed by wifi but did occur once when playing to a dac connected to the core… Prior to the last few days the system has performed perfectly for several years.

I’ve tried rebooting the core and endpoint. That sometimes helps but not always.

Hi @eclectic,

I have split your post as it’s best to troubleshoot each report individually.

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Does this behavior occur on both local content and streaming content or just one and not the other?

I think this problem was due to congested wifi. I switched the Pi to wired and it has been fine since. For information it affected Tidal/Qobuz and locally stored files.

1 Like

Hi @eclectic,

Thanks for the update, glad to hear that using Ethernet instead of WiFi has resolved this behavior!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.