No support after inordinate time gap

After 3 attempts to login I still find myself ,as anew user, being in a circular situation of login and being asked the same questions, which when answered take me back to login. Having cancelled my membership, which I didn’t have in the first place, to start with a clean sheet, I have to go through everything that happened when trying to join. Eric Stewart offered to sort it out , but to date nothing has happened.

Hi @Neil_Markham — Touching base with you here to make sure we are on the same page.

I just checked our billing/account ticketing system and I see that @kevin responded to your email yesterday (12/26) to see if you would like to have your trial re-opened being as it was canceled on 12/24 due to the issue you are experiencing.

I am going to be flagging our support team in this thread so you get the help you need but I would first recommend responding to Kevin’s email so he, or I, can can reinstate your trial period.

Secondly, when responding to this post kindly provide the following information for the @support team:

• A brief but accurate description of your current setup using this using this link as a guide.

• Please clearly state what the issue is and what troubleshooting you have performed since noticing the problem.

Many thanks!
-Eric