Not able to log into Tidal

I am not able to log in to Tidal in Roon but am able to log in from the same computer using Tidal.com in a browser.

Latest version of Roon on Ubuntu Linux.

Check out this thread and see if it helps.

Cheers, Greg

Hey @Gancho_Armianov — Thanks for your report!

Can you confirm what message you are receiving when you try to login? Please also see troubleshooting steps below that often help with this type of issue:

• Oftentimes a simple reboot to the Core machine will resolve this issue and allow you to login when Roon is restarted.
  • Close Roon, find your Roon database and delete the tidal_account file (Database > Registry > Core > tidal_account). Once you do this try to login again.
  • Check that your account is still active, as suggested here. In the past we have seen that you may be able to login to the TIDAL account in the TIDAL app, but the subscription itself may not be active therefore cannot connect to Roon.

Let me know if these steps help!

Regards,
Dylan

Hi @dylan,

Sorry for the delay! Yes, rebooting the core fixed the issue.
Thank you!!
And sorry for the repeat topic! I somehow did not locate the original post although I searched for issues with logging into Tidal.

Thanks again,
Gancho

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.