Nucleus cannot locate iTunes after moving to a new location

Hi @Mike_Crosby,

Thanks for the screenshot. It says that the directory is not available, can you let me know how you had this working previously?

AFP shares are not supported in Roon, https://kb.roonlabs.com/FAQ:_I’m_having_trouble_setting_up_my_NAS:

Regardless of what kind of device you’re using, you’ll want to make sure that the following is true:

• The folder is allowed to be accessed via SMB
  • Your username and password should not contain any special characters
  • Use SMBv3 when possible. Failing that, SMBv2 should also be ok, but do not use smb2 with large mtu as it has known compatibility issues with Roon. If you’re using a Synology NAS and running your Roon Core on OSX, you can find some more information about fine tuning your setup here.
  • Don’t enable AFP or Timemachine if possible – some users may need this functionality for other applications, but they’re not needed for Roon. You can find more information about why AFP is not supported here.

You should locate the SMB address for the Dropbox, typically it looks like the IP address of it and the folder name like so smb://192.168.1.120/Multimedia/Music and enter this in Roon.