Nucleus does not read the hd

Looks like a lot of people are having issues last few days judging but the high # of posts. Something appears to be broken, so I assume they are working on it and hope @Support will post some news shortly on this.

Thanks Dylan
Unlike other very heavy people, i dont complain!
Im very hapy with Roon and your support!
Once i get home ill do it.
Its not being easy even accessing Roon
Once I rebooted its asking me to log in again , then asking to register or use free for a trial.
Sometimes it access but it says looking for core.

hi Dylan this is the link with the logs.

basically after all reported, nucleus can’t be found as a core.

Hi Dylan
Did you see my message with logs?

Hello @jimmy_khalifeh, and thanks for checking in with us! Our QA team has received your report and logs and are will be in contact with me shortly to pass their results. I’ll come back once I hear from them, thanks!

Thank you Nuwiriy

Hi its been two days without a feedback. I see you responded many users… i sent all you asked, been very kind as one should but the absence of response doesnt sound good.
I sent even mps, ignored as well.
Im about to send my dealer the nucleus for a replacement .
What bothers is not the problem. Its being ignored.

Two days after a week testing all your suggestions…calmly.

Just for your consideration.
In The Audio Universe there are very different kind of aficcionados for hi res music or even for just organizing their music. Roon is doing a great job.
There are people that love to work hard on their systems tompay less, something very respectable .
But, there are also people that dont want to be bothered , downloading , uploading, learning computer language tools, testing different connections, and thats a reason why they buy the Nucleus instead of Diy projects or similars.
Sometimes they would even pay a premium price for : its not working? Ok , just replace a bad unit( hardware) or a dedicated tech for solving their issues.
I m one of them. My pleasure is listening to music, not learning about technologies and softwares.
Eventough i did all the demanded procedures, but the absence of response is not what i was expecting from very nice people as many times ive seen here.

My post above was just a posItive note.
It was never intended as a criticism. Im a roon supporter, and always wishing the best for the company.

I wouldn’t expect much response until the July 4th holiday is over.

The situation is coming from Monday.
Not from today.
Music is a hobby, not a life or death issue, but i would expect a communication from any kind of company.
I didnt buy just a software license . I bought the Nucleus, a hardware thats not properly working .
I appreciate roon and i dont want to throw at the garbage the nucleus.
Thanks for the insight anyway

Hi James, i was having almost the same issues, and my core is the Nucleus. I was asked to share my logs last tuesday.
Then ive been ignored. No answers .
I m a big fan ot Roon, a supporter that brought many users to the product and their team.
This was my first issue after 7 months i bought the Nucleus.
Very disappointed at this point with current support.

Hi @jimmy_khalifeh — Apologies for the delay here. Our team’s queue is a bit longer than usual due to the holiday weekend, but @nuwriy will be following up with our QA team today and we’ll be sure to get back to you ASAP.

1 Like

Hello @jimmy_khalifeh, and thanks for your patience on this thread, our QA team took an extensive look at your diagnostics and they wanted to see if using a fresh database triggers any change in behavior regarding the drive:

• Create a Backup of your current Roon Database
  • Stop RoonServer from running in Nucleus’s WebUI
  • Navigate to your Roon’s Database Location
  • Find the folder that says “RoonServer”
  • Rename the “RoonServer” folder to “RoonServer_old”
  • Restart the RoonServer in the WebUI to generate a new Database
  • On the Roon Remotes, press “Use another Core” and connect to the new database

Our goal here is to see if a fresh database would recognize the drive, after it does, we’ll restore your current database and see if this still keeps the issue resolved. Thanks!

Hi Nuwiry
I changed my core to a regular Macpro as i considered 1 week is too much for an answer.
So i dont have how to do that anymore.
My nucleus is off and waiting for a solution.

Again…
I was left with no response.
I said i changed my Nucleus for a MacBook as my core to be able to use my roon , even without my library ( 10 t) .
Its obvious the problem is on the nucleus…

Very sad being completely ignored.
I will return the nucleus to the dealer.
Thank you

They told you what to try…