Nucleus sees no audio devices

Hi Salvatore,
Did you set up the Innuos correctly, did you activate it as a Roon Server and not as Roon Player?

If yes, did you enter the Innuos IP adress correctly here?

I tried doing what you suggested, going to settings but Roon isnā€™t an option, all I have is Sonos or UPNP.
I donā€™t know if youā€™re aware but Iā€™ve been dealing with another technician about my Roon problems. The technician where I bought it couldnā€™t get the nucleus up and running in there store system, so we assumed it was all hardware related. Could there be a software problem as well?

Hi Salvatore, sorry, if Roon isnā€™t an option in the settings, Roon will not work.

These are applications for an audio player, not for a server.

You need to set up a core device first.
Your Roon software installed on your remotes is useless without a roon core server to connect to.

If you borrowed the unit, you may be able to get help from the owner. Iā€™m not familiar with the device. It might need a factory reset first - you could ask the owner about this.
Again:
You donā€™t need a streamer/network player.
What you need is a machine with the Roon Core server software installed. Without this, no player will work.

Ok I configured the innuos as a Roon core. However Iā€™m now seeing, according to my Roon app that Iā€™m still logged into my nucleus. This is something of an issue because the nucleus is fried. Is there something you can do on your end since the unit no longer communicates? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Better donā€™t use a phone for this process, do you see an Unauthorize button?
No need to logout, just click UNAUTHORIZE.
After doing that you should be able to move forward like normal.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.